Communications Strategy Lunch with Christopher Cathcart in LA or DC
Enjoy a private lunch and communications strategy session with the published author; public relations, marketing and brand development expert Christopher Cathcart. An acclaimed public speaker, and a noted social entrepreneur, Chris founded OneDiaspora Group, a Los Angeles and Washington, DC-based PR/communications consulting firm whose clients have included Jaguar Cars, Hidden Beach Recordings, UniWorld Group, Inc., Heart & Soul magazine, The Soul Train Cruise, among others.
His first book, The Lost Art of Giving Back, a how-to guide to volunteerism, was published in 2007; and his second effort, HBCU Experience–The Book, a collection of essays by graduates of our Historically Black Colleges and Universities, was released in early 2015. Guests will receive a signed copy of both books.
A graduate of Howard University, Cathcart has more than 29 years of public relations experience in the entertainment, corporate, and political fields.
Your purchase supports the Howard University Scholarship Program.
- Valid for 1 person.
- Approximate duration: 2 hours.
- Expires 1 year from the date of purchase.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date.
- Cannot be resold.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience with 1865 Company. Polite manners and respect for the Legacy Maker and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.