Host a Flo Wine Tasting and Pairing Reception and Meet Marcus Johnson in the DC Area for up to 12 People
Meet and mingle with Marcus Johnson during a relaxing and fun evening of your making, filled with exquisite sips, delicious bites and jazz recordings courtesy of the wine maker and musician Marcus Johnson. Guests will enjoy three exclusive FLO Wines each perfectly paired with a mouth-watering dish prepared by A Taste of Heaven Catering Services. Each guest will receive a bottle of their favorite FLO Wine and a signed CD to take home.
About Marcus Johnson
Marcus Johnson is an American jazz musician, producer, and entrepreneur. He is the director of For the Love Of Brands, a company that houses both a music and a wine label.He is the CEO/President of Marimelj Entertainment Group, Three Keys Music, and Three Keys Publishing. He is also the CEO/Founder of both FLO Brands, LLC, and FLO Wines, LLC.
Over the last decade, Marcus Johnson has released 15 successful studio albums. His groundbreaking 2008 Billboard Contemporary Jazz Cds, which consisted of three distinct albums, all charted Top 10 on Billboard Contemporary Jazz Charts simultaneously. Johnson’s previous solo 2007 release, The Phoenix, was widely lauded by jazz critics and aficionados alike and like Johnson’s previous CDs, it peaked in the Top 20 of Billboard’s Contemporary Jazz charts. Poetically Justified (2009) and This Is How I Rock (2011) were Johnson’s next Top 20 Contemporary jazz releases.
Your purchase supports the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture.
- Valid for up to 12 people.
- Approximate duration of tasting portion: 2 hours.
- Expires 1 year from the date of purchase.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date.
- Cannot be resold.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience with 1865 Company. Polite manners and respect for the Featured Guest and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.